Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Warm up columns E

Evaluation
I was evaluated as a cadet in NJROTC, I think they are testing to see who is good for a platoon commander next year.
I did well!
Well at least I think I did, I was put in charge today for a short while while doing PT.
There has been rumor that the new lists of PCs and other positions have come out and I am trying really hard to prove that I can take charge and command a platoon. Hell, maybe even a company (150 people)
Captain was looking at the way I took charge at first, getting everybody's attention and telling therm in a strong commanding voice what we are going to do. He then looked at how well I executed the drill, am I doing the exercise right/setting an example, am I staying in my place. All this stuff I am graded on.
When we were done I put them at ease and then he just moved on to the next, out of everybody that got a chance I did the best. Hopefully that takes me somewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment